SASSY STRATEGIES for Women Who
Ok, so negotiations might not be your thing … too scary, too complicated, what’s the point, I don’t do that!
Actually these are all valid thoughts AND they can prevent you from understanding the power of positive self-assertion. You see, a negotiation is a type of conversation. You are in a negotiation when you and another person have specific needs and must communicate to those needs. The list of people that we negotiate with on a daily basis is long: the rude retail clerk, the irritating relative, the over-bearing colleague, the critical parent.
I grew up in a challenging environment and spent over a decade in corporate sales and marketing so I learned “in the trenches” how to negotiate.
These skills and understandings have helped me in my business and also my life. I have learned to hold my stance with honesty in every discussion and relate to people with tact, confidence and authenticity ~ even when it feels challenging to me.
I am dedicated to helping women to learn the skills and emotional intelligence required for feeling confident and secure in any conversation.
If you are ready to sign up for the FR^EE call that I will be hosting then click here.
If you need a bit more information then read on …
This call is for you if:
- You have said “yes” to someone and you really meant “no.”
- You want to stop backing down and start talking up.
- You feel challenged to communicate with self-confidence.
- You have left a conversation feeling you had more to say.
- You are tempted to agree to anything with a difficult person.
Here’s what you’ll get in this content-rich call:
- What you can do to stand your ground positively with anyone.
- How to take charge and start getting what you want.
- What you can do to stay in a conversation, even if it gets challenging.
- How to hold your own position authentically rather than join the fight.
If you want to be able to talk to anybody about anything, then join me for an informative F*R*E*E* call I’m hosting on….
JANUARY 19, 2011
at 4pm Pacific, 6pm Central, 7pm Eastern